Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I thought I'd post my first blog as an introduction to my life.

Hi. My name is Samantha. I am a 19-year-old college freshman. I go to a Christian college, but I don't live on campus. I love books, movies, and videogames! I am currently addicted to Guitar Hero! My favorite book would have to be the Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker. And my favorite movie, well I like so many, but I guess my favorite movies would have to be The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I know, I know, I am a total nerd! I have been told by numerous people that I am the most awesome, laziest, and smartest person they know! I am the biggest procrastinator you will ever meet. College has kind of forced me into responsibility though, so I am getting better. I don't currently have a major; I am undecided, but I have recently thought of double majoring in psychology and human services. I think I would be a good counselor. I'll probably update you on more of my life later.

No comments: